Are you going to gargle the McCaffery's balls on this site too?If you know like I know, you don't wanna step to this
Never did on the other site. Read better.Are you going to gargle the McCaffery's balls on this site too?
Sorry Margaret, I can't understand you when your mouth is fullNever did on the other site. Read better.
You can't make yourself sound any more dumb to people who have actually been paying attention.
We've been over this several times. This is the last time I'm going to ask you to stop unless you want to also be called things that I would assume you're not
Evidently you don't understand much, because your claim is wildly inaccurate.Sorry Margaret, I can't understand you when your mouth is full
Evidently you don't understand much, because your claim is wildly inaccurate.
How is it that you are even allowed on this site? I thought On3 was screening for pedophiles
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies