Are you going to gargle the McCaffery's balls on this site too?If you know like I know, you don't wanna step to this
Never did on the other site. Read better.Are you going to gargle the McCaffery's balls on this site too?
Sorry Margaret, I can't understand you when your mouth is fullNever did on the other site. Read better.
You can't make yourself sound any more dumb to people who have actually been paying attention.
We've been over this several times. This is the last time I'm going to ask you to stop unless you want to also be called things that I would assume you're not
Evidently you don't understand much, because your claim is wildly inaccurate.Sorry Margaret, I can't understand you when your mouth is full
Evidently you don't understand much, because your claim is wildly inaccurate.
How is it that you are even allowed on this site? I thought On3 was screening for pedophiles
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits