Monday morning prediction....

marshall23

Oct 7, 2021
It's amazing that all of those good athletes want to play for such a turrible coaching staff
It isn't that the PSU Staff is turrible.....they just seem that way in comparison to the football geniuses that post here :cool:

Schoolie

Oct 12, 2021

Throwing in another NW game from 2010, with the RB with the most yards in PSU history, whom, for some reason....is not well liked by a number of BWI posters.

Thanks for that. I was actually at the game, but man, I only have recognition of Joe and Sue coming out on the field at the game’s conclusion. Aeneas the 400 sign being carried around. Me thinks the years of doobies have taken their toll. o_O

Reactions: psuro and LionJim

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
Friends Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

No no no….. haven’t you heard?? We’re the old guard now and we have to change how we do business because there are new bosses in town now. We’re not all friends; we’re all subservient. Better get in line patna…..

EDIT: ;)

bdgan

Oct 12, 2021
Still using this thread for pre-game NW stuff.....

I was at this game and about 1/2 through the 3rd quarter, remembering - why am I spending all this time and money to travel to Chicago to watch this crap?

And then Isaac Smolko happened in the 4th quarter. And then DWill. And then I realized why I spend time and money to watch this.

My wife doesn't play so I couldn't put her in.

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
...PSU will win Saturday because Northwestern has not appeared to be an organized well coached/well run team. I also don't think they have a lot of talent.

PSU 35
Northwestern 10

PSU will start strong, go into a lull like against CMU (although not as deep of a lull) and then pull away in the 2nd half.

After the game, Coach Franklin and his staff will meet with the BWI/McAndrew Board Legion of Coaching Excellence and hammer out issues for the rest of the season.
Legion of Coaching Excellence..I like the sound of that.