The kid is a big body, works hard, and plays within himself. I want to see more of him in the rotation.
Tai isn't the most polished player we have, but he plays all out and when he gets his hands on the ball, it's his
I just appreciate his toughness. Sets good screens too. Seriously.
Glad he got a taste tonight.Tai isn't the most polished player we have, but he plays all out and when he gets his hands on the ball, it's his
You obviously just looked at the box score and didnt watch the game.HOW ABOUT HUMP AND HIS 7 REBS TO GO WITH 4 PTS . Tai had 2 rebs 1 blk and 1 steal.
I like him in a garbage man role. Never feed him the ball. Make him a screener and live off the offensive and defensive glass.
I'd basically do the same with Humphries and to a lesser extent Bam. None of them are skilled and I think part of our recent regression was concentrating on getting Bam the ball and not just ripping and running.
Bam isn't skilled? WTF.
Could've sworn he hit some '12's last night and a couple of baby hooks.. He's skilled, just not the highest bb IQ..Being able to dunk is not a skill. No, he is not skilled.
The best thing about Tai, is they can't move him out. He holds his ground better than any of our big men.The kid is a big body, works hard, and plays within himself. I want to see more of him in the rotation.
Tai had 2 boards, a steal and a block. Was bit of a foul magnet with 3 but he was banging bodies. Hope we keep seeing bit more of him
Not even worth arguing with. Good day sirBeing able to dunk is not a skill. No, he is not skilled.
Tai isn't the most polished player we have, but he plays all out and when he gets his hands on the ball, it's his
I like Tai. Knows he is a role player and know his role. Just plays hard.
We've gotten accustomed to havin Julius Randle or Terrence Jones types. Sometimes you just need a Chuck Hayes bruiser type.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games