He has to develop a mid range jumper to even be consideredHe will get good feedback. I just don’t think he is first round in this draft.
He"ll be back ,That was bad headline,made the impression he was leaving,he'll be backHe has to develop a mid range jumper to even be considered
Work on midrange, get a go-to post move, and continue building that IQ and passing abilities while changing his body in the weight room.He has to develop a mid range jumper to even be considered
Yes. Very good news!Moreno is back. That's one piece. Need about 10 more
Work on his hands and strength around the goal.Work on midrange, get a go-to post move, and continue building that IQ and passing abilities while changing his body in the weight room.
A lot for an off-season, but I think he can do it.
With all that he would be the best center next year there’s not a bunch coming back ahead of himWork on midrange, get a go-to post move, and continue building that IQ and passing abilities while changing his body in the weight room.
A lot for an off-season, but I think he can do it.
I agree. Only thing is I’m watching Yaxel and wondering….can he ever be that? Don’t see it. But good none the less.Moreno is back. That's one piece. Need about 10 more
I wish we could come up with a different way to say "testing the waters". So freakin
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina