Moreno's leverage...

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,898
7,629
113
What are we supposed to make of Moreno skipping 5-on-5 scrimmages at the NBA Combine? Life is all about leverage, and this is a multi-million dollar leverage game. Mark Pope must thread the needle over the next two weeks before Moreno must make a final decision. “The problem is, if you actually get tough with him and draw a line, and he says, ‘All right, if that’s the way you want to be, I’ll just stay in the draft.’ You are maybe ending your coaching career at your alma mater,” said Gary Parrish.
“As crazy as it sounds, this could be the key to Pope getting a year four or never getting a year four, and so that makes it a really delicate situation. Where, if I’m being honest, I think if I’m Kentucky, I just got to sit back and wait, be as kind and as patient, and make sure when it’s time we’re going to put so much money on the table, he can’t say no to us, because they need him now more than they needed him on the day the season ended. They need him now, because they’ve missed on so much other stuff.”

Be careful what you say might come back and bite you in the 🫏 wally
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  2. 02 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25