Morongate....

bamaEER

Freshman
May 29, 2001
32,435
60
0
I am really surprised Tillerson stuck it out this far. I would have buried a 6 iron in Biff's forehead by now.
 
Dec 7, 2010
20,602
120
0
Con man. Trump University, bankruptcies, then he conned rubes into voting for him.

I have a feeling Meuller won't be conned.
 

Brushy Bill

Hall of Famer
Mar 31, 2009
61,557
130,614
113
Sounds like you guys are speaking from experience. Do you open your mouths or leave them closed?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  5. 05 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games