Morongate....

bamaEER

Freshman
May 29, 2001
32,435
60
0
I am really surprised Tillerson stuck it out this far. I would have buried a 6 iron in Biff's forehead by now.
 
Dec 7, 2010
20,602
120
0
Con man. Trump University, bankruptcies, then he conned rubes into voting for him.

I have a feeling Meuller won't be conned.
 

Brushy Bill

Hall of Famer
Mar 31, 2009
61,557
130,614
113
Sounds like you guys are speaking from experience. Do you open your mouths or leave them closed?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  2. 02 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  4. 04 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
  5. 05 WV Sports Baseball West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges