"several weeks" lol. The curse continues.
www.aseaofblue.com
Literally?Is there any conceivable way to add another guard? We literally have two at the moment.
this is EXACTLY where I'm at. Add in the increased football excitement, and basketball just isn't resonating like it used to...I'm kinda over the mediocrity and can't find the energy to care.I’m being dead serious, and I know this sounds bad, but I can’t even seem to care. I feel bad for the kid, but honestly, this isn’t surprising and I can’t conjure up the will to even worry about it. I just don’t have much excitement for this season yet. Hope it comes. Maybe it’s just that I’m more invested in football right now. Not sure.
Good news is, trent and kam dont give u much, morton eitherUnlikely you can add another guard until the spring semester starts. It's almost the halfway point of this semester.
The KSR article about this also says Kam is expected to miss at least the pre-season games, which very likely means part of the early regular season as well. Then Noah is out indefinitely as well I believe. Which isn't the major, but he is another body and potential guard.
Me too. I have the empathy level of Ted Bundy when it comes to UK basketball right now. Too many years of mediocrity and the university just not caring. We let Cal go off the rails and insult the fans and then Mitch hired a youth pastor to lead college basketball's most prestigious program. If UK doesn't care, then why should we?this is EXACTLY where I'm at. Add in the increased football excitement, and basketball just isn't resonating like it used to...I'm kinda over the mediocrity and can't find the energy to care.
3 YEARS 3 YEARS OF CONTINUED INJURIES. No longer a coincidenceOne has to wonder if it's just bad luck or something to do with training and conditioning. It's starting to look like a trend rather than a random spate of injuries.
Two guards who were expected to contribute significantly, yes. Is there a mystery player I'm unaware of other than Hawthorne's brother or Williams' son?Literally?![]()
Someone say we had too many guards??![]()
Jerone Morton is out indefinitely with injury
Morton is Kentucky’s more experienced guard.www.aseaofblue.com
Think he stayed in conference and is signed already.Cade Tyson?
Yeah, we gonna be done with injuries because of new AD (don’t look at the basketball HC hiring history of the AD). Last year for injuries, people!!!Hopefully this is the last year we have to put up with this crap. I hope our new AD already has his feelers out.
Better than the nothing we are left with.Good news is, trent and kam dont give u much, morton either
Prove it.3 YEARS 3 YEARS OF CONTINUED INJURIES. No longer a coincidence
We literally have at least five guards on the roster. Literally.Two guards who were expected to contribute significantly, yes. Is there a mystery player I'm unaware of other than Hawthorne's brother or Williams' son?
New York Giants would like a wordInjuries are part of sports but not sure any other organization can come close to competing with what UK basketball has endured the last 10 plus years
Yeah, we gonna be done with injuries because of new AD (don’t look at the basketball HC hiring history of the AD). Last year for injuries, people!!!
This negativity is sad. I can't wait for basketball season. You think Kentucky football is going to beat Georgia, Texas. LSU? Florida look tough as well.
We can have 20 guards, doesn't matter if they can't play. We have two guys that can play as of right now. Literally.We literally have at least five guards on the roster. Literally.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'