Moses Bryant

zrob_rivals105618

Sophomore
May 22, 2005
516
114
0
I'm glad he chose the Huskers. There are a lot of recruits I like in this class but I am always going to root just a little bit harder for the in state kids. I imagine most of the folks on these boards feel the same, there's something special about an instate kid succeeding at Nebraska. It was definitely my dream as a kid growing up in Omaha.
 
Aug 6, 2009
15,511
9,089
0
What does it mean that a walk on "signs" with the Huskers? Is that just a figure of speech signifying that he is coming here, or do preferred walk ons actually sign something?
 

sneakyheat

Redshirt
Jan 27, 2009
2
0
0
I'm glad he chose the Huskers. There are a lot of recruits I like in this class but I am always going to root just a little bit harder for the in state kids. I imagine most of the folks on these boards feel the same, there's something special about an instate kid succeeding at Nebraska. It was definitely my dream as a kid growing up in Omaha.
 

GretnaShawn

All-Conference
Sep 28, 2010
6,329
4,182
78
What does it mean that a walk on "signs" with the Huskers? Is that just a figure of speech signifying that he is coming here, or do preferred walk ons actually sign something?

Yes. Purely ceremonial. Frost couldn’t talk about him specifically even after he ‘signed’ because he hasn’t been accepted by the University yet.

When you sign a NLI for a scholarship, you don’t have to be accepted for a coach to talk about you specifically.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC