Seems like a really good, down to earth kid. Pretty impressive.
I'm glad he chose the Huskers. There are a lot of recruits I like in this class but I am always going to root just a little bit harder for the in state kids. I imagine most of the folks on these boards feel the same, there's something special about an instate kid succeeding at Nebraska. It was definitely my dream as a kid growing up in Omaha.
What does it mean that a walk on "signs" with the Huskers? Is that just a figure of speech signifying that he is coming here, or do preferred walk ons actually sign something?
ThanksYes. Purely ceremonial. Frost couldn’t talk about him specifically even after he ‘signed’ because he hasn’t been accepted by the University yet.
When you sign a NLI for a scholarship, you don’t have to be accepted for a coach to talk about you specifically.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC