The problem at Maine South is too many people drank the Koolaid the seniors father was serving. If a team can contain Fotis Kokosioulis and put a player in front of Leongas (he is too short) he cant see where he is throwing, they will win. Its that simple. I know some people are up the fathers backside but look at the sideline footage from the other night. The view of the interception makes my point. His form needs a lot of work too. He has to lean way back and use his whole body to throw the ball and that means he will loose sight of the receiver. Sorry but this is just what I see from the sidelines. Also too many points are being aloud. This team does not have the comeback capability they once had. I don't think MS will have a problem with the next two crossover games but lets see what happens with the CSL.
1. How many TDs have you thrown in your life?
2. What does "too many points aloud" mean?
Btw I have never met the father or am I up his backside.
The problem at Maine South is too many people drank the Koolaid the seniors father was serving. If a team can contain Fotis Kokosioulis and put a player in front of Leongas (he is too short) he cant see where he is throwing, they will win. Its that simple. I know some people are up the fathers backside but look at the sideline footage from the other night. The view of the interception makes my point. His form needs a lot of work too. He has to lean way back and use his whole body to throw the ball and that means he will loose sight of the receiver. Sorry but this is just what I see from the sidelines. Also too many points are being aloud. This team does not have the comeback capability they once had. I don't think MS will have a problem with the next two crossover games but lets see what happens with the CSL.
The problem at Maine South is too many people drank the Koolaid the seniors father was serving. If a team can contain Fotis Kokosioulis and put a player in front of Leongas (he is too short) he cant see where he is throwing, they will win. Its that simple. I know some people are up the fathers backside but look at the sideline footage from the other night. The view of the interception makes my point. His form needs a lot of work too. He has to lean way back and use his whole body to throw the ball and that means he will loose sight of the receiver. Sorry but this is just what I see from the sidelines. Also too many points are being aloud. This team does not have the comeback capability they once had. I don't think MS will have a problem with the next two crossover games but lets see what happens with the CSL.
1. How many TDs have you thrown in your life?
2. What does "too many points aloud" mean?
Btw I have never met the father or am I up his backside.
MS4...
I find this idiot unhealthy to our program..
You should probably stay there.You are doing better than me. They put me on the bench lolol.
Edgy Tim Football
Week 9 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 1 athlete Grant Bowen, other top recruits talk Notre Dame visit following blowout of Stanford
Edgy Tim Football
Video: York 25 Glenbard West 22
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch