MSU/AU line

diehard4dawgs

Redshirt
May 23, 2006
402
0
0
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">On my betting site, you can click on the game and see where the money is being laid.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span> Even now at AU -10.5, 91% of the money is on Auburn.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span></span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"></p>

<span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">This shows just how bad the La. Tech game hurt us in public perception.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span></span></p>

</p>
 

ShrubDog

Redshirt
Apr 13, 2008
5,307
3
38
You got the Money Line (team wins straight up, but not as big a payout as spread) 65% public on Auburn.

Spread Line (team covers spread) 93% public on Auburn.

As you can see this is a % from Caesars Palace and the off-shore book. Pretty accurate assessment for all other books.

I am really starting to like us to cover, I can get State at -11.

I capped the O/U at around 42. I like the under but not sure

10 is a key home-underdog number (look at Vandy last week)

</a><a href="http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/">http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/
 

ShrubDog

Redshirt
Apr 13, 2008
5,307
3
38
Public usually starts getting killed on week 3. Not that it is good to always go againts public.
But looking at all the other 75% and higher, we are looking good this weekend on that front.
 

DawgatAuburn

All-Conference
Apr 25, 2006
11,139
2,192
113
ShrubDog said:
I capped the O/U at around 42. I like the under but not sure
I love it when message board posters tell us "i capped this one at XX." Makes me laugh every time. Vegas spends millions setting these lines but a six pack poster can churn it out for you for nuttin'.
 
B

bootydawg

Guest
He probably just knows what he is doing , weird his is exactly the same as vegas line. the man just knows what he is doing.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know