They have a couple of wins. But our history vs them in the tournament is pretty good.So tired of playing MSU every NCAAT....or so it seems....
Interesting take, hoping he’s right!Sir Charles just gave his opinion, and he’s usually pretty good. Said this isn’t a good Spartan team, and Duke will run them out of the gym.
Maybe lol but I was convinced davidson would send us home so I feel betterYou outcha mind my friend?!?![]()
Keels had five turnovers by hisself. Don’t know what’s going on with him .13 turnovers won't get it against MSU. We need to tighten a few things up. OFC
Maybe @Dad2ze is home hiding under his bed!!Maybe lol but I was convinced davidson would send us home so I feel better
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 commits played in Week 8
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT