They have a couple of wins. But our history vs them in the tournament is pretty good.So tired of playing MSU every NCAAT....or so it seems....
Interesting take, hoping he’s right!Sir Charles just gave his opinion, and he’s usually pretty good. Said this isn’t a good Spartan team, and Duke will run them out of the gym.
Maybe lol but I was convinced davidson would send us home so I feel betterYou outcha mind my friend?!?![]()
Keels had five turnovers by hisself. Don’t know what’s going on with him .13 turnovers won't get it against MSU. We need to tighten a few things up. OFC
Maybe @Dad2ze is home hiding under his bed!!Maybe lol but I was convinced davidson would send us home so I feel better
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
Devils Illustrated Football
Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team