MSU v. Florida Official Prediction Thread

HighPointDawg

Redshirt
Feb 9, 2005
1,022
0
0
I had never heard of Squincher until I went to their HQ about 3-4 months ago between Columbus and Starkville.
 

Agentdog

Redshirt
Aug 16, 2006
1,433
0
0
Is that place still there? Do they still make it? Damn, talk about a blast from the past.
 

HighPointDawg

Redshirt
Feb 9, 2005
1,022
0
0
Yeah it's still there and they have a whole new marketing campaign going.. They claim to be very popular on the west coast and are considering moving the HQ there.
 

ram124

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2007
127
0
0
For what? the Spirit Award? Let's be honest, that's about the only competition Meo takes EA in.
 

lawdawg02

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
4,120
0
0
look at that mullet.

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four