It actually looks better than I expected, all things considered. The lower level is mostly occupied, and the East Club is about half full, which is nothing unusual at this point. A lot of people just stay inside all the time regardless.East side looks very empty. (As I’m being judgmental from the couch)
The air going out of our season.What the hell is that awful whistling noise
My exact thoughts. That, and we’re terrible.What the hell is that awful whistling noise
Running right into the block. Every damn time.I just hate the way our rb attack the hole
Probably a good documentary on dalesAny good tv shows or movies out I can watch tonight?
Season 2 of The Old Man started this week. That’ll only fill an hour though.Probably a good documentary on dales
I remember one of the sunshine pumpers on this board saying he was going to be “our Urlacher”. LolSlow White Middle Linebacker U
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four