Show Time!3 drives. 8 yards offense. 22 yards of penalties.
Show Time!3 drives. 8 yards offense. 22 yards of penalties.
Never thought I’d rather go to a wedding on a football Saturday than watch our game. Next Saturday will save me some disappointment.I'm out. I'll be traveling the next two weekends so I won't have to watch this crap. Looking forward to it!
We’ll beat UMass in a cripple fight.Has Lebby won his last game at State? I’d say it’s in play. EKU and 11.
Some NIL suckers are paying for this!
This is exactly why they don’t release NIL numbers. We’d be sick to our stomachs to know what was paid for this teamSome NIL suckers are paying for this!
My wife literally just said we look like a JV defense!I might watch every snap this season, this is shaping up to be historically bad.
How do you know he wasn’t?So I go on Wikipedia and ask who are the top coaches in FCS. Just so happens that a coach who has won two Ohio Valley Conference titles is the coach at UT-Martin, named Jason Simpson. If the name sounds familiar is because HE PLAYED FOR MSU in 1990-1992 and his first job in college was at Delta State. A FCS coach who has coached championship teams and is a homer? Why TF was he not considered? Did Selmon just drop Lebby with no other choices?...
No, not yet. I figure we'll have a surge somewhere along the way like we did at AZST in the 2nd half. Only problem is we could be so far down to the Rockets, it may not matter.Ballgame?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense