MSU vs Toledo Game Thread

Podgy

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2022
3,892
4,395
113
Arnett won 5 games last year, 6 total counting the bowl. Lebby ain't getting close to that this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bullldawg78

Bullldawg78

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,745
1,435
113
Lebby, Hutzler, Selmon...
talking smack daniel cormier GIF by UFC
 

bulldoghair

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2013
2,659
2,040
108
Playing Whitney Houston I want to dance with somebody from 1987 over the loud speaker right before they score to go up 28-3. Then right after they score blaring Bon Jovi you give love a bad name from 1986. We suck at everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: uptowndawg

85Bears

All-American
Aug 31, 2019
5,806
6,096
108
Selmon made a lazy hire. kinne at texas state or candle the guy we r playing would have been so much better
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bullldawg78

Yeti

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2018
726
1,101
93
Kids went to. Bama and Texas so 17it I’ll go pull for them until Selmon is gone and Jeff Briles with him
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,684
24,534
113
Brutal final drive. Mosley has to get out of bounds. When he doesn’t, Lebby needs to call the final TO. No point in thinking about saving it under 20 seconds.

After all that, we should have taken the points.
 

TimberBeast

Senior
Aug 23, 2012
1,142
566
113
Is there a single person on this person on this planet that thought we get a TD there. Kick the damn FG and be glad that we got even that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bullldawg78

OopsICroomedmypants

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
2,377
3,339
113
It's time for
Playing Whitney Houston I want to dance with somebody from 1987 over the loud speaker right before they score to go up 28-3. Then right after they score blaring Bon Jovi you give love a bad name from 1986. We suck at everything.
I thought the same thing. Glad I'm not the only one
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou