I have some catching up to do this weekend, some good stuff posted here.
Stevie Ray Vaughan was a just a force of nature. Pick anything to watch, it's all amazing. I was working on a survey crew between Future City and Kevil when I heard on the radio that his helicopter went down. What a bummer.
Thoughts?
I have revisited some John Bush-era Anthrax from the early 2000s I slept on at the time. This is one of the heaviest songs they ever made (any lineup).
Sounds like the post-hardcore/emo I listened to 20 years ago
I haven't really listened to her other work, to be honest. I love this particular song as it's so haunting. It brings me back to my youth.That entire concert by Mazzie Star is just wonderful. I love Hope Sandoval's vocals.
Haunting, hypnotic, pensive. Takes me back to a good era, too.I haven't really listened to her other work, to be honest. I love this particular song as it's so haunting. It brings me back to my youth.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game