Music To Come Home To

Rodgarnay51

Aug 24, 2017

Pretty sure you guys will enjoy this. I made a promo video from the CD yesterday and I think it moves nicely. We're doing a show Saturday with the first set being unplugged. We tried it at our hour-long show on KOCI Radio last Monday and we had a blast! I hope this band maintains the upward trajectory we all think it deserves.

Last edited:

SouthernCAlabama

Sep 11, 2021

Pretty sure you guys will enjoy this. I made a promo video from the CD yesterday and I think it moves nicely. We're doing a show Saturday with the first set being unplugged. We tried it at our hour-long show on KOCI Radio last Monday and we had a blast! I hope this band maintains the upward trajectory we all think it deserves.

You did fine work on the video! It shows lots of great stuff and I know you must be having too much fun to tell. I am sure the future is looking good! Keep moving! I like it a lot!

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

Thanks again. I’m really enjoying this band and the music y’all are putting out.