My best poster post.

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,317
11,691
108
I seen were people tell everybody who there favorite posters are and I will too.

I like these poster

BBUK
Gonezofan
Nale it to the foul line
Wall and boogy
Swan cat
Rupp runt
Hi -Cyril! So out of curiosity, what redeeming qualities do you like about the posters you listed? Also, when you go upstairs again, will you ask your dad if he thinks I’m funny too?? JK Haha
 

GLR5555

All-American
Apr 2, 2012
17,383
5,238
113
Most iconic poster of all time goes to.....
 

-Cyril

Sophomore
Mar 7, 2019
73
105
0
Hi -Cyril! So out of curiosity, what redeeming qualities do you like about the posters you listed? Also, when you go upstairs again, will you ask your dad if he thinks I’m funny too?? JK Haha

Thanks you for responding. You are a very good poster these guys just came in me first when I thought about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UK90
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  2. 02 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  3. 03 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
  4. 04 KSR Football South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is dominating the Middle Eight