My Weekend coverage plans....

Anon1754760634

All-American
May 29, 2001
76,845
9,142
113
I bet it's between these 2:

Chicago (Morgan Park) vs. Chicago (Simeon) at Gately Stadium (Sat.)

LaGrange (Lyons) at Glen Ellyn (Glenbard West) (Sat.)

👍
Depends when I get back from Moline and how late I'm up working etc. Seen all four teams already FYI....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cpacmel11
Jul 2, 2019
336
469
63
Will it be better than the Bears tonight?
gwen stefani GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1754760634
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton