Friday: Sterling at Moline
Saturday: TBA
Saturday: TBA
i had my first chocolate long john today from mel-o-cream doughnuts. it was amazing.Break out the long johns, it's gonna be freakin cold.![]()
Saturday: TBA
Depends when I get back from Moline and how late I'm up working etc. Seen all four teams already FYI....I bet it's between these 2:
Chicago (Morgan Park) vs. Chicago (Simeon) at Gately Stadium (Sat.)
LaGrange (Lyons) at Glen Ellyn (Glenbard West) (Sat.)
![]()
Sigh.....I have been hosting a radio show for 20 years every Thursday night from 6-8PM...give it a watch/listen it's not horrible@EdgyTim There is Thursday football up north this week!!!
Sigh.....I have been hosting a radio show for 20 years every Thursday night from 6-8PM...give it a watch/listen it's not horrible
Sigh.....I have been hosting a radio show for 20 years every Thursday night from 6-8PM...give it a watch/listen it's not horrible
Will it be better than the Bears tonight?
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton