Who wasn't necessarily a fan favorite, but you really loved. Mine would have to be Patrick Sparks. I've heard a lot of negative comments over the years and never understood why.
Unfortunate for Perry. Should have been a nice 6th or 7th man yet even had to be our PF because Tubby couldn't recruit one. At Kentucky. LOLPatrick Sparks was a favorite of mine too.
I always liked Bobby Perry because I felt he received a lot of undue hate. He had good size and multiple skills. Would have been a great bench player that was good for about 10 to 14 minutes a game and could fill in for the 2 through 4 spot. Tubby unfortunately recruited poor enough that more was asked of him than was fair and he's remembered poorly for it.
I still own a Patrick Sparks jerseyWho wasn't necessarily a fan favorite, but you really loved. Mine would have to be Patrick Sparks. I've heard a lot of negative comments over the years and never understood why.
My dad hated Bobby Perry, lol. Surely no one on here will say Sheray Thomas...:joy::joy::joy:Patrick Sparks was a favorite of mine too.
I always liked Bobby Perry because I felt he received a lot of undue hate. He had good size and multiple skills. Would have been a great bench player that was good for about 10 to 14 minutes a game and could fill in for the 2 through 4 spot. Tubby unfortunately recruited poor enough that more was asked of him than was fair and he's remembered poorly for it.
Everyone was always on that guy, he played hard. Deserves more love........Davis.
Never understood why no love for that guy. Stud.
Pat does weekly one on one sessions with my son. It has improved his game leaps and bounds.I still own a Patrick Sparks jersey
Patrick Sparks was a favorite of mine too.
I always liked Bobby Perry because I felt he received a lot of undue hate. He had good size and multiple skills. Would have been a great bench player that was good for about 10 to 14 minutes a game and could fill in for the 2 through 4 spot. Tubby unfortunately recruited poor enough that more was asked of him than was fair and he's remembered poorly for it.
But mainly his 30 foot 3pt shotPat does weekly one on one sessions with my son. It has improved his game leaps and bounds.
My dad hated Bobby Perry, lol. Surely no one on here will say Sheray Thomas...:joy::joy::joy:
GIMMY!My, my . . . you young'ns . . . Gimel Martinez!! Rack the thread when Chuck Verderber's name starts popping up post after post. Total legend.
Perry Stevenson
Perception is a funny thing. I always yelled f^%k Martinez when he would enter the game and make a mistake.My, my . . . you young'ns . . . Gimel Martinez!! Rack the thread when Chuck Verderber's name starts popping up post after post. Total legend.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina