Name Something You'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,399
31,583
113
Of course, I haven't actually seen our team play in person (ETA: or stuck my dick in a meat grinder) so I can't say for sure.
 

Porkchop.sixpack

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
2,524
0
0
OK. That's really not true. I don't think prison would work out as good as constant terror for me.

But, I just thought I would say it. Watching our baseball team is really torture. Just not me in prison type torture.
 

Porkchop.sixpack

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
2,524
0
0
other than all the grandchildren of lifetime seat holders losing their spots, was that I got moved away from her. I mean, I'm not normally one of the "can you sit down where I can see" or "can you please be quiet" type folks. I figure you are supposed to get loud and obnoxious at a game. But, something about her voice yelling DeeeeFaaaanse just drove me nuts. I don't know what it was.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again