Napoleon

OldTwnPoke

Junior
Jun 27, 2006
260
215
33
I saw this movie last weekend. It was enjoyable, but it seemed incomplete. You just get some snippets of the different battles and spends most of the time on his relationship with Josephine.
 

Syskatine

Heisman
Sep 7, 2008
16,698
11,237
113
I thought it was pretty good. The Josephine angle is to satisfy the women viewers, as Hollywood always does, but otherwise I thought it was pretty good. I've read criticism for the movie not focusing on other stuff, but good luck condensing everything Napoleon did into one movie.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State