Napoleon

OldTwnPoke

Junior
Jun 27, 2006
260
215
33
I saw this movie last weekend. It was enjoyable, but it seemed incomplete. You just get some snippets of the different battles and spends most of the time on his relationship with Josephine.
 

Syskatine

Heisman
Sep 7, 2008
16,685
11,202
113
I thought it was pretty good. The Josephine angle is to satisfy the women viewers, as Hollywood always does, but otherwise I thought it was pretty good. I've read criticism for the movie not focusing on other stuff, but good luck condensing everything Napoleon did into one movie.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers