I don't make predictions. Instead I watch my team to see winning. Sports is not really analytical to me - it is only interesting at an emotional level and I dislike today's emotions.That was everybody's goal, go 6-6 minimum. We still can get there from here. Everybody is at a low point right now. I am just saying we can still get to our minimum and go to a bowl. A bunch of people were predicting 6-6 or 7-5, that is possible. So pick yourself up off of the ground is what I say.
what he say?Trey with the smug post game radio comments. You can just see & hear the beginning of the end starting to form for him….
He was somehow satisfied with his offense.what he say?
oh boy. delusion.He was somehow satisfied with his offense.
I guess he needs to keep the team's spirits up. But I prefer he challenge the players to perform better.
I know the feeling . 10 hour drives back from Laramie Wyoming and Las Cruces NM after loses are not very fun lolAll I am going to say is I got a 2 hour drive home from Annapolis lol
It's over...
Little know fact Dave Raders record as coach was 40 wins 70 losses at Tulsa but he beat osu texas am Ou to name a few but averaged 4 and 7 in his career4-8 again
Ya I was going to go to Rice next week but not doing it nowDone traveling and losing
And that is Tulsa football.Little know fact Dave Raders record as coach was 40 wins 70 losses at Tulsa but he beat osu texas am Ou to name a few but averaged 4 and 7 in his career
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa suffers 34-26 loss at Navy
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race