Navy game thread

TU Guy

Junior
Sep 24, 2009
363
333
51
Trey with the smug post game radio comments. You can just see & hear the beginning of the end starting to form for him….
 

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,740
9,614
113
That was everybody's goal, go 6-6 minimum. We still can get there from here. Everybody is at a low point right now. I am just saying we can still get to our minimum and go to a bowl. A bunch of people were predicting 6-6 or 7-5, that is possible. So pick yourself up off of the ground is what I say.
I don't make predictions. Instead I watch my team to see winning. Sports is not really analytical to me - it is only interesting at an emotional level and I dislike today's emotions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW and TU83
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa suffers 34-26 loss at Navy
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race