NBA COMBINE

GCASE

Freshman
Oct 15, 2014
137
69
0
Since it is random # of players that get invited to the combine, Are there any of our players that will want to test the waters that will not be invited?
 
Dec 12, 2007
68,157
14,860
0
They can set up private workouts can't they? Although if you don't get invited, I can't imagine a private workout would be in the cards either. But as to your question, I would imagine there will be.
 

GCASE

Freshman
Oct 15, 2014
137
69
0
They can set up private workouts can't they? Although if you don't get invited, I can't imagine a private workout would be in the cards either. But as to your question, I would imagine there will be.
Thanks, like you if you don't get invited I would think it would be a very short test of the waters.
 

JLK83

Senior
Apr 14, 2005
4,669
479
0
Don't know how many spaces they have, but you would think the serious prospects would be invited.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  3. 03 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football 5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!