Hope Sharpe goes to San Antonio - That is pretty close to Hell at least Temperature wise
Way too good of a run franchise to take a loser like SharpeHope Sharpe goes to San Antonio - That is pretty close to Hell at least Temperature wise
Lol - and I’m wrong! Keion Brooks blocked by Jabari Smith. He’s been in two of first three clips!
Stephen A and Skip Bayless are what made me cancel cable six or seven years ago.There's no way I can do 3 hours of SAS. No effing way.
He got called out by Stephen A for Towns not shooting the 3 ball in college.Has Cal even been shown once? Has to be a humbling moment for him.
He got called out by Stephen A for Towns not shooting the 3 ball in college.
Wait till his boy Sharpe gets drafted he'll be hugging him and loving him like look at this lottery pick I let use and abuse the program this year!Has Cal even been shown once? Has to be a humbling moment for him.
Ty’s actually looked good.The annual World’s Ugliest Suit Contest is currently underway on ESPN.
Pacers sure did.Damn I hope they blackballed that punk.
I hope they show him sitting on the benchLol. When they do call Sharpe they’ll have no real clips to show. Pathetic.
Maybe they'll show him in the stolen Porsche.Lol. When they do call Sharpe they’ll have no real clips to show. Pathetic.
Middle school highlights!Lol. When they do call Sharpe they’ll have no real clips to show. Pathetic.
As soon as Ty is called I’m turning it off.Wait are people legit watching this?
Say what you will about the suits, but they're A LOT better than they used to be.The annual World’s Ugliest Suit Contest is currently underway on ESPN.
You might be waiting a while buddy.As soon as Ty is called I’m turning it off.
They been the best and had most successful runs in the past 50 years. They are known to be the best. UNC is secondAnother feather in the cap for Duke, with another number one pick to point to.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB