Imagine before the season having Herro over Langford in the draft.
It’s amazing how herro can go from a nothing four star four player to a lottery pick in less than a year. Herro was very good for us, but should of been better as he disappeared in games we needed him the most. That said back your bags Justis Winslow you will need to find a new team. Your Mediocre play is no longer needed. It will be nice seeing bam with herro and Pat Riley running the show.
Sure they will go to him on the ******* for his 40th time on camera before 1st round endsAnybody know what Zion is doing?
How long before the Duke love fest translates to “Zion will be better at Pelicans than AD proving how much better K is at developing big men than Cal?”
Bilas actually said about AD that "it just didn't work out in the long run for the Pelicans and AD" My God, he was there 10 SEASONS!How long before the Duke love fest translates to “Zion will be better at Pelicans than AD proving how much better K is at developing big men than Cal?”
Lol at the Celtics. Can’t spell “It’s a bust” without IU.
Except that will never happen.
Bilas actually said about AD that "it just didn't work out in the long run for the Pelicans and AD" My God, he was there 10 SEASONS!
Hail State!On a positive note Loserville is losing to Mississippi St 2-0 in the top of the 4th!
Bilas actually said about AD that "it just didn't work out in the long run for the Pelicans and AD" My God, he was there 10 SEASONS!
Of course not. But it won’t stop some idiot talking heads from suggesting it. Remember all year we heard how they were they best team ever assembled.
All I can say is. Coach K sucks.
WCS, SGA, and Herro were all 4-stars. Now they are lottery picks playing in the NBA. Who am I missing?
You seriously need to get laid.
I agree somewhat but I don’t think anyone will say that, such a specific thing to think lol?
Booker was a 4 star lottery pick I think.
I need to get laid because I’m asking you why you care so much about Tyler Herros watch?
It’s nust weird how ruffled your feathers seem to be because of these kids becoming millionaires.
I wish Grant Williams was at the draft so when he walks up on stage he can flop as Silver shakes his hand
Yeah, my feathers are definitely ruffled, responding to another poster asking what another poster was talking about. I was simply stating facts, my opinion on the matter has never been stated.
Stating facts, like you need to get laid and gtfo.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals