NBA Draft Day thread

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,025
34,635
113
It’s already been said by others but Zion after every draft pick is making sick. they didn’t even do this for Davis or Lebron. I would want espn to get hit with a meteor but some way they’d probably get 3 times their worth in insurance and be more annoying than ever
 

podgejeff_

All-American
Dec 4, 2005
8,067
5,268
113


A lovely small town in Middle America.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CatOfDaVille

It'saDoneDeal

All-Conference
Jul 24, 2007
19,285
4,484
113
All the crying over Zion. It's almost like he's the best, most exciting player to enter the league since Lebron. Get over it.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
There have been several picks so far who have lost at least 1 parent. I know people die, but I don't recall this many stories of this in past drafts. Sorry to veer off course. Best wishes to all these young men.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,328
72,026
113
Oh another Pukie.

I’d be pissed if I were a Duke fan. The ROI one the cash paid to get that team was terrible.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
  2. 02 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  4. 04 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU