Shafted KJ? Or thought there was a better option?
If it was that quick that’s shafting.
You take him then look for a trade.
I realize it’s all business. I’m just kind of old fashioned.
Shafted KJ? Or thought there was a better option?
You can thank dan Gilbert for that. Even though lebron is the heart and soul of that franchise Dan never wanted to give into lebron to make the team better because dan is the owner and a bad one at that. I hope he enjoys his lottery picks the next ten yearsIt's a moot point for KJ now. Cleveland would be title-less if Lebron was born anywhere other than Ohio. They're still a trash franchise. KJ is going to a first-class organization now. Feels like he is more likely to be successful now than if he were stuck in Cleveland. Huge dub for KJ.
Really? You can say that about virtually everybody drafted tonight.
He’s not, though. Davis, Durant - a couple.
Oh and eat one.
I mean did Bol Bol murder somebody or is he really just not that good?
As prospects? Zion is ahead of where Durant was coming out of Texas. Davis is the only guy with an argument, but even Davis had questions regarding what kind of offensive player he'd be at the next level. Obviously, he bloomed quickly into a NBA superstar. Even then, that's 15 years of prospects and there are only two guys with an argument?
Zion is definitely the most exciting prospect since Lebron either way. There hasn't been a guy with his build and his level of athleticism... I mean, ever? He's an absolute freak of nature, like a John Wall/Charles Barkley combo. And he's an awesome, level-headed kid. Rooting for him to have an awesome career. We're only butthurt because he went to Duke. UK fans have been trying to downplay him going back to early last season when Reid Travis was going to show him what a man's game was or whatever.
Awkward player and injury concerns.I mean did Bol Bol murder somebody or is he really just not that good?
Awkward player and injury concerns.
I don’t see how you pass him up this late in the draft though .
DamnAlso, he's still recovering from his foot injury and is out in LA partying it up, maybe it isn't a good look for him.
Also, he's still recovering from his foot injury and is out in LA partying it up, maybe it isn't a good look for him.
*during the UK visit*
Cal: I need you to calm down, Mr. Bol.
Bol: CALL ME BY MY LAST NAME, DANG IT.
Cal: Ok... Mr. Bol.
I’m really happy for Schofield .The Admiral going to the 76ers.
Another SEC rep.
Bol Bol still waiting.
I like him as a pro better than Williams. I think he’ll make a decent pro player. Good athlete and can play both sides of the ball. Solid role player.I’m really happy for Schofield .
I feel the same way you do .I like him as a pro better than Williams. I think he’ll make a decent pro player. Good athlete and can play both sides of the ball. Solid role player.
How many SEC guys is that now?
9How many SEC guys is that now?
seems weird Naz Reid is rated so low, he has 10 year career written all over him IMO
As prospects? Zion is ahead of where Durant was coming out of Texas. Davis is the only guy with an argument, but even Davis had questions regarding what kind of offensive player he'd be at the next level. Obviously, he bloomed quickly into a NBA superstar. Even then, that's 15 years of prospects and there are only two guys with an argument?
Zion is definitely the most exciting prospect since Lebron either way. There hasn't been a guy with his build and his level of athleticism... I mean, ever? He's an absolute freak of nature, like a John Wall/Charles Barkley combo. And he's an awesome, level-headed kid. Rooting for him to have an awesome career. We're only butthurt because he went to Duke. UK fans have been trying to downplay him going back to early last season when Reid Travis was going to show him what a man's game was or whatever.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU