Yea. I feel like if you know you don’t check the board a lot thoroughout the day (his profile suggests he does not) then you shouldn’t commit to these. I understand life happens, but some posters just don’t check the board as often as others. They may have better things to do, which is fine. Just don’t commit.Gonna have to wait on @miracle7s again.
It's going to be like 10 picks lolDamnit when do I pick again @Rupp'sRunt im ready to shock the world
Lavar Ball?Damnit when do I pick again @Rupp'sRunt im ready to shock the world
I've been waiting for him to get pickedI know there will be some criticisms, but can’t pass here
Blake Griffin
Bro go look at the 1st page and count up from @miracle7s@Rupp'sRunt how many more before me and screw u cats92 for taking horford
Korn said he'll be back in the morningBump to get the picks going so I can pick tonight still
Let me guess I'm after himKorn said he'll be back in the morning
Going to have to be patient with this pick. Tom said he won't be on til 2 or 3 this afternoon.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone