Lmao thanks i guessAt yay sports.
If I was gay ur a** would be mine. Was totally about to go that route.
@BeeBeeIn did you ever find that draft class so we can add Knox and SGA into this?
Idk, ppl said Trae young wasn't in that oneWas the one i found not what you were wanting?
I hope Sexton isIdk, ppl said Trae young wasn't in that one
I know sexton is in all of them.I hope Sexton is
Why are you freaking out?^^The point is you start te game with certain parameters. Then we change the parameters in the 8th round?
What’s the point?
Why can’t I take Cal as coach? Or 96 Jordan? You can sim him on 2K.
The top ranked guy is Ayton at 80. Everyone else is a 79 or belowI mean, I guess it's just a crap shoot but the ratings on these incoming guys need to be legit and with the potential ratings and such so that they aren't a 2k phenom and won't be rated nearly the same when the game comes out next year.
Ayton, Doncic, Bamba, Porter and Bamba have A potential in the one I use.Honestly I was against taking players that haven't been drafted yet because most of these dudes have an A+ potential which will take them from say an 80 to a 91 in 2-3 years.
I'll make sure the potential isn't 99 across the board. Also will make sure Ppl aren't like 86 ovrl in draft class.Honestly I was against taking players that haven't been drafted yet because most of these dudes have an A+ potential which will take them from say an 80 to a 91 in 2-3 years.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina