Naw he’s gonna retire in a year. I needed a third string PG who has starting guard experience. His Per 36 numbers are solid for this round.You sure you don't want Dirk?
Take your time, Tommy boy! We are in no rush!Will be back at 5ish to pick
Ill take Nerlens Noel.Take your time, Tommy boy! We are in no rush!
Dirks my dude you can't buy himYou sure you don't want Dirk?
A true 7 footer who posted 18-9-4 and 1.5 steals per 36 AND made 2.1 threes per game on 38% shooting.
He's a versatile defender, a pest, and can play both big man spots as he enters his prime.
He also played the best basketball of his career under Brad Stevens.
Give me Kelly Olynyk, F/C.
Nice pick. I was planning to steal him next go around. Damn you.
I will, going to be an hour or 2 before I can get it done though. I've got a baby sleeping on my chest lol. Off the top of my head though I think the chosen teams are Miami LAL Spurs GSW Philadelphia BostonCan anyone help with a separate list of organizations that have been picked ?
I will, going to be an hour or 2 before I can get it done though. I've got a baby sleeping on my chest lol. Off the top of my head though I think the chosen teams are Miami LAL Spurs GSW Philadelphia Boston
Add Houston to that list and you should be good to go.All good don't worry about it.. ill take a player here.
Are we skipping @Pizza Slice ?
You sir are all good, we were holding up Bc the late rounds are no time to get hastyMy bad guys if I'm allowed to pick I'm grabbing Nicholas Batum
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina