If not taken I want the Miami Heat organization with Pat Riley as my front man and Erik Spolestra who already knows how to have LeBron on his team.
Im pretty sure its takenIf not taken I want the Miami Heat organization with Pat Riley as my front man and Erik Spolestra who already knows how to have LeBron on his team.
Dang I looked at the collective list and didn't see it on there, I must have overlooked. I will take the Portland Trail blazers then. If they didn't have black hole Damian Lillard they could actually win a playoff series.Im pretty sure its taken
Brb
Fwiw I'm just taking the team with the best uniforms left. Style points are key9 Teams have been picked: Boston, OKC, LAL, Warriors, Houston, Minnesota, 76ers, Portland, Miami.
@hotelblue OTC
@Wall2Boogie On deck
I won't pick a team until the last round. I'd rather have a solid team that can win anywhere they are located. Got a few 3rd string guys to round out my roster.Fwiw I'm just taking the team with the best uniforms left. Style points are key
Yeah Kent Bazemore in round 11 for me is a stealI won't pick a team until the last round. I'd rather have a solid team that can win anywhere they are located. Got a few 3rd string guys to round out my roster.
Already takenBojan Bogdanovic
I see the running joke around here is that I take forever to post...... LOL which is ironic b/c it isn't true
I see the running joke around here is that I take forever to post...... LOL which is ironic b/c it isn't true
Pick again @UKNorseBojan Bogdanovic
I see the running joke around here is that I take forever to post...... LOL which is ironic b/c it isn't true
That's what happens when your first 3 picks are big menJosh Hart because I'm already sick of this draft lol
100%!! Maybe do it in the paddock?Would anyone be interested in an all time MLB draft LOL
100%!! Maybe do it in the paddock?
Man, I totally would lol. May be better skip offensive lineman, though.Anyone want to do an All time NFL draft? Only 53 rounds
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment