NBA GM Draft RD12

GonzoCat90

Heisman
Mar 30, 2009
32,377
34,559
0
I'll take second team all defense at just 21 years old.

Can defend three positions and run the point for Popovich, which is good enough for me, and his per 36 numbers are 14-10-5-2 steals.

Give me Dejounte Murray, G
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rupp'sRunt

keefsopeng

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2005
5,015
2,068
0
ill pick within the hour. got to take care of a few things real quick and everyone on my short list is now gone
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
I say we do an all time soccer team. Bigblewsean would eat that up alive in the amazing soccer thread over on the paddock
 

ukchambliss

All-Conference
Apr 2, 2004
3,055
1,598
0
I went back a few pages and didn’t see Thaddeus Young picked. The main list isn’t updated but I think you’re safe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cats192

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
Thadeus young it is then.

Young is in an elite class. Only a handful of players in NBA history have averaged 13.5 points, 5.9 rebounds, 1.4 steals 49% fgs and 30% on 3 for career (minimum 800 games).

The others: Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Lebron James.
 

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
Thadeus young it is then.

Young is in an elite class. Only a handful of players in NBA history have averaged 13.5 points, 5.9 rebounds, 1.4 steals 49% fgs and 30% on 3 for career (minimum 800 games).

The others: Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Lebron James.
Such an odd and specific stat lol
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets