LOL, theres some things mouthwash won't fix. You may have to lick your dogs butt to get that taste out of your mouth.I need more mouthwash. Give me a third string PF/C Montrezlzlzlzlzlzlzl
LOL, theres some things mouthwash won't fix. You may have to lick your dogs butt to get that taste out of your mouth.I need more mouthwash. Give me a third string PF/C Montrezlzlzlzlzlzlzl
I went for the high per 36 numbers on that pick. Plus I needed someone who might be able to step in for a few minutes at the PF/C spot.Harrel and kennard back to back? You both just lost.
Center? Is he using platform shoes?I went for the high per 36 numbers on that pick. Plus I needed someone who might be able to step in for a few minutes at the PF/C spot.
Center? Is he using platform shoes?
Yes, but karlito still on the board.Has Karl Towns been taken?
I know, just having some fun.He has played 134 games as a center and 39 as a power forward.
https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/harremo01.html
Not allowed in this threadI know, just having some fun.
At 6’8” he’s on the short end of the stick when it comes to the center position.I know, just having some fun.
I thought he has been taken but I am not sure. The list isn’t up to date.Ill take Marcus Morris if hes there.
i guess i have to take an organization here. 76ers and Brett Brown
Taken already.i guess i have to take an organization here. 76ers and Brett Brown
So we're all clear all morris brothers have been taken, also WC is a better pick anywayIll take Marcus Morris if hes there.
Already taken, all picks are located on first page.Ill take the GSW
You have one more of each left if you haven't selected a team.Player or team?
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina