That's a cool idea. Also, @Wall2Boogie's team is incredibly old. Not going to knock it, but some of his guys legit might not make it 5 more seasons lol.We should do a pre season top 10 of only our votes. Cannot vote for self.
That's a cool idea. Also, @Wall2Boogie's team is incredibly old. Not going to knock it, but some of his guys legit might not make it 5 more seasons lol.We should do a pre season top 10 of only our votes. Cannot vote for self.
We should do a pre season top 10 of only our votes. Cannot vote for self.
I pick auburnWe should do a pre season top 10 of only our votes. Cannot vote for self.
You can kiss my senior *** lolThat's a cool idea. Also, @Wall2Boogie's team is incredibly old. Not going to knock it, but some of his guys legit might not make it 5 more seasons lol.
Good pointWonder what all the teams overall grades will be on 2K. Would be cool to see who has the highest rating and if that correlates with wins.
I believe @Nkycatfan17 drafted Miller. The final rosters haven't exactly been updated. @miracle7s pick one more player as well.Darius Miller
I got lazy on the last rd lolI believe @Nkycatfan17 drafted Miller. The final rosters haven't exactly been updated. @miracle7s pick one more player as well.
Sure then just delete and I'll remember for youCan I just go ahead and pick
Already made mine. Runt has it as soon as 192 makes his pick, unless miracle shows up in the meantime
I'm 99% sureDragan Bender is all mine then, correct?
Give me a day or 2 to upload everything to 2k.So when will the match ups be?
And that concludes the 2018 Rupp's Rafters GM NBA Draft.give me stanley johnson as my last pick
I will set one up on https://www.random.org/lists/Anyone care to set up a 16 man bracket? If not I can do it
How do you propose we do a power ranking?We going to do a power ranking..
I can get a bracket randomized up
Based off your 2K maybe team ratings? Participation has slowed down in this thread so I'd say it would be nearly impossible to get each person to do their own rankings. I can do my own power ratings (excluding myself) but don't want to offend anyone lmaoHow do you propose we do a power ranking?
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event