rondo with 12 points 5 assists in the 4th. pretty much the difference.
here's something to bet on.. lakers won't have a single injury the rest of the series. And once they close Houston out.. AD will go down with something nagging and Rondo won't play again until 2021.
Houston in 6 man. Lock. Gonna be sad seeing lakers lose 3 in a row but thats life.
On a positive note houston hit 12 3s tonight and lost by 10 after hitting 22 and still losing by 8 last game. Progress and rockets n 6
Would you rather see Heat face Boston or Toronto?
Powell has to drive against Kemba...bailed him out by taking that step back 3.
How is that the play?
I thought Smart was making that. Looked good.
What a game. I mean wow. NFL fires up tomorrow night to boot!
Not sure I'll ever watch another NBA game. Tired of supporting people that spit in your face
Lakers putting a hurt on Houston.
I'm taking Celtics tonight
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates