NCAA 12

ArmyDawg

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2008
278
0
0
I'm on xbox. s0m ting w0ng the o's are zero's I won't have it til later though I'm stationed in Hawaii and 6hrs behind y'all.
 

MStateFan22

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2010
664
0
0
Picked it up last night but won't get to play for a few more days. Xbox name is the same as mine here.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?