A little early...just making me more nervous!GO CATS!
Tip is supposed to be 7:10The game won't start at 7 it will be a while. You should of just started it at 1230 today
Thx. I imagine you guys are feeling pretty good about Buffalo, right?Good luck guys.
Extremely nervousLets do this.. Not nervous at all.
I know @Bkocats is though..
With our tourney history? Never.Thx. I imagine you guys are feeling pretty good about Buffalo, right?
Yes it probably is a good thing. You can bet though if we advance to Arizona we will have heard of all three refs for that game.I don’t recognize those names
That’s a good thing right?
Never know in the tournament. But you guys are playing well. I think our game will be more of a challenge.With our tourney history? Never.
I don’t recognize those names
That’s a good thing right?
Extremely nervous
My thoughts exactly.I don’t recognize those names
That’s a good thing right?
OP, I sure hope you have a good track record when it comes to starting these.
GO CATS!
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!