NCAA has been very good today.

Nov 12, 2007
26,013
10,168
113
Arkansas gets to the Sweet Sixteen. Loyola gets bragging rights from #1 Illinois. Syracuse zones out West Virgnia (don't know why I have WV but I do.).

Almost every game was or is close

Glad the Dance is back.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
In an effort to remove any doubt of my shadyness I’m purposely sitting 3rd from last. Like I said, my bracket would have more legitimacy if in crayon.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,013
10,168
113
Florida about to screw around and lose.

They have really choked the last 4 minutes of the game and look like zombies when they shoot.

Looks like the holy rollers are going to make it... yep they did.

God I hate the hyperboles screamed by the announcers trying to outdo Nance.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report