Yeah I was hoping for the half court inbound win. Dumb decision.Martelli really dumb call there. Too long of a pass. Had plenty of time to dribble to 3 line for a shot.
We will see. Nothing is a given and it only takes one team to have a good night.A and m showing how dog crap that league is. UK isn't playing Gonzaga tomorrow people. Famous last words here but Pope has got this.
Ritchie Saunders was a huge loss. They weren’t great with him but that hurt them bad.BYU just sucks at being a 6 seed. Must be a BYU thing and not a Pope thing. Q
Yeah! I knew I should’ve taken Texas and TAMU! The SEC is killing it in this tournament so far! Hopefully that trend continues. Makes our SOS look that much better.Texas can make some noise, SEC looking good.
UNCheat better give away some easier degrees so their players can have more practice time
Or they will win in OTWell Vcu was a horrible pick these guys will lose by 25 easily
Sly like a fox I am. Bracket now at a respectable 7%Really wish I knew Shaka Smart wasn't coaching at VCU anymore.i wouldn't have had them going out so far![]()
Man, you just can’t get Pope out of your head can you?Enjoy it now ‘till we end up watching them hire a really good coach while we’re stuck with the dope.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV