I can se it now, a guard from URI goes to within 2' of Grayson Allen and they both fall over lolI have to admit.. it Would be funny to see URI flop like this against duke. I wonder how the refs would call it
I can se it now, a guard from URI goes to within 2' of Grayson Allen and they both fall over lolI have to admit.. it Would be funny to see URI flop like this against duke. I wonder how the refs would call it
I see what you're doing here, and I love it!Im telling you that there is no way Kansas loses to Penn. No way.
Never know. It will happen one day you would think. Law of averages?No way a 16 beats a 1 but it is nice seeing them sweat a little.
nice counter jinx hope it worksIm telling you that there is no way Kansas loses to Penn. No way.
Personally, I hope we never see IU or U6 as a 1 seedKansas going down would destroy my bracket as they are my final 4 team but I wouldn't even care. When a 16 finally pulls it off I hope it's one of Duke/UNC/Kansas/Louisville/Indiana.
I can get behind this "movement"Personally, I hope we never see IU or U6 as a 1 seed
It won’t lastPenn up 10! Let's go PENN!
But they DID get to 71 firstOU had a great chance to win this. Falling apart
Is Kansas the worst 1 seed ever? No way they win next game. May not survive this one. Your not in Fog Allen anymore Bill...
I dont know about Wright State, but Tennessee has looked damn good in the parts of the game Ive seen.
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event