I agree. Calipari needs to be fired.. we have been on a downward trend since 2015, and this year it really caught up to us...This loss puts cal on the hot seat.
I don’t buy the “lifetime contract” sea - there’s a buyout in every contract.
I guess he wants to look how he plays?Not sure what hair has to do with it. It's a different generation.
Bingo - Calipari lost his best recruiter about 5-6 years ago, and we have seen the recruiting drop off. Payne leaves, and now we seen a coaching crash...I guess Kenny Payne was the coach who actually taught the players how to play basketball. Wow we miss him!
Yes, Eddie Sutton's second team lost to LSU in 1987 by about 34-35, as I recall. Looked a lot like this game. Other than that, I can't recall another beating in Rupp that was that bad.Has anyone killed us like this in Rupp before? This is the worst beating at home I can remember in my lifetime (I'm 35).
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’