Need 4 Tickets for this Weekend

Buddy324

Freshman
Nov 28, 2025
89
62
18
I purchased a lot 30 parking pass from seatgeek a few days ago. I was sent a vet school parking pass instead. I have been back-and-forth with them for three days now and they will not refund my money and they claim that a lot 30 parking pass is the same as the vet school parking pass which it is not. I’m not very happy with seatgeek right now!
 

graddawg

Sophomore
Jun 4, 2007
2,733
170
63
I purchased a lot 30 parking pass from seatgeek a few days ago. I was sent a vet school parking pass instead. I have been back-and-forth with them for three days now and they will not refund my money and they claim that a lot 30 parking pass is the same as the vet school parking pass which it is not. I’m not very happy with seatgeek right now!
Yikes. Completely different side of campus. That sucks.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Buddy324
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?